What we do
Silicon Valley's monopoly on the start-up market is a thing of the past. We know there's great talent to be found everywhere, that's why we've made it our mission to find it and bring the opportunity to start their own company to them.
At Demium we create start-ups from scratch, enabling local entrepreneurs to create valuable and lasting companies. Individuals get support from us throughout their journey, from finding a co-founder to developing an idea into a verified business model and helping to secure seed investment.
We are launching a venture capital fund that will look to invest in the start-ups created by Demium. We will invest opportunistically in a wide array of start-ups, with a tech focus covering broad swathes of the ecosystem, including AI, travel tech, digital health, fin tech, HR tech, industrial tech, insur tech, prop tech, etc.
To manage this fund, we are currently looking for a General Partner.
What will a General Partner be doing?
● Diligence and execute venture capital investment opportunities across various industries.
● Evaluate and monitor the ongoing performance of portfolio company investments.
● Generate investment opportunities and potential acquisition ideas.
● Manage relationships with portfolio companies and serve on the company board of directors.
● Work closely with the senior executive team on strategy, negotiations and fundraising efforts.
● Manage and continually evolve all stages of the venture investment evaluation and execution process, including valuation, due diligence, investment recommendations, and preparation of transaction documents and supporting materials.
● Create and manage comprehensive financial models for individual start-ups as well as our venture capital portfolio as a whole.
● Manage Demium ́s relationship with its portfolio companies, including ensuring progress against benchmarks, exit analysis and business plan execution.
● Assist with the raising of the fund.
● Lead, mentor and develop team of associates/analysts.
● Curate the investment opportunity pipeline to drive our communication with those companies in which we are interested in investing or otherwise assisting.
● Assist portfolio companies with business development, future funding and other strategic initiatives.
Profile You will:
● Have a minimum of 3-5 years of Venture Capital experience and are currently a principal or at a similar level.
● Have strong understanding of revenue growth, cost reduction, and the valuation process.
● Possess excellent financial modeling skills.
● Have deal origination experience and a desire to identify such opportunities.
● Demonstrate versatility in operational transformation and deal sourcing efforts.
● Have excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
● Be highly motivated with a desire to work in a flat organizational environment.
● Have the ability to process information with speed, accuracy, and meticulous attention to detail.
● Have the desire to help build a global franchise.
● Have a strong academic record