What we do
Silicon Valley's monopoly on the start-up market is a thing of the past. We know there's great talent to be found everywhere, that's why we've made it our mission to find it and bring the opportunity to start their own company to them.
At Demium we create start-ups from scratch, enabling local entrepreneurs to create valuable and lasting companies. Individuals get support from us throughout their journey, from finding a co-founder to developing an idea into a verified business model and helping to secure seed investment. And with an ever expanding network of incubators, kickstarting their dreams has never been easier.
What makes us different
You don’t need a team, or an idea to join. We want talented, brave and committed people from a range of backgrounds, or industry experts, with an epic determination to make things happen.
Our teams are led by knowledgeable pros, who've been there, done that and now own the company that sells the t-shirts.
Demium members can access our exceptional network of resources from anywhere in the world.
We support budding business owners with nailing the right investment opportunities, be that locally or globally.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and other legal documents.
- Conduct research on a variety of legal topics, with an emphasis in Commercial Law, Contractual Law and Data Privacy.
- Support Legal team in drafting responses to different requests.
- Assist on matters related to funds managed by the company.
- Working across a variety of teams, including Finance and HR.
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility.
This position is made for you if...
- You have a Degree in Law in Spain, studying Law School master or any other post-degree master prior to the access to Spanish Law School (Colegio de Abogados).
- You have good overall marks in your degree.
- You speak Spanish and your level of English is high (Advanced or Proficiency level), other languages are a plus.
- You value teamwork and have good communication skills.
- You are flexible and adaptable with ways of working.
- You are proactive and motivated to achieve results.
- You are available for at least 6 months contract on a full-time basis.
- Your university is willing to sign an internship agreement.
Why would you choose us?
- Because we always hire better people than we are.
- Because this is an opportunity to make a huge impact in the company in just a few months.
- Because our company culture is worth it, we are a big family!
- Because you won't find a better place to be challenged and be part of a fun team at the same time.
- Because we are changing the startup ecosystem and you will be an important part of it.