What we do
Silicon Valley's monopoly on the startup market is a thing of the past. We know there's great talent to be found everywhere, that's why we've made it our mission to find it and bring the opportunity to start your own company closer to you.
What makes us different
At Demium we create startups from scratch, enabling local entrepreneurs to create valuable and lasting companies. Individuals get support from us throughout their journey, from finding a co-founder to developing an idea into a verified business model and helping to secure seed investment. And with an ever expanding network of incubators, kickstarting your dream has never been easier.
We are looking for an administrative assistant who will provide support to our corporate development team.
What does an administrative assistant do?
- Assists to establish contact between the corporate development team and company employees/clients and manage information flow.
- Manages information for internal and external communication including memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Helps to arrange the corporate development team daily schedule, setting up meetings, travel, speaking engagements and ensuring agendas are followed.
- Manages travel arrangements for our CEO as well as other members of the corporate development team.
- Manages office filing system
- Performs office management operations by keeping up with office supply inventory.
This position is made for you if...
- You have 2+ years' experience of working as an administrative assistant or secretary.
- You are experienced with office management systems and procedures, as well as major office gadgets and applications.
- You have strong knowledge of MS Office knowledge.
- You are organized and structured, and your time management skills are out of this world.
- You are a driven person, able to keep up with Demium's fast pace and hungry to learn more and more.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, in both English and Spanish.
Why would you choose us?
- Because we always hire better people than we are.
- Because this is an opportunity to make a huge impact in the company in just a few months.
- Because our company culture is worth it, we are a big family!
- Because you won’t find a better place to be challenged and be part of a fun team at the same time.
- Because we are changing the startup ecosystem and you will be an important part of it.
Demium Startups SL is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship and other legally protected characteristics.